Remember that communication is the key to picking the best contractor for your project. At American Do All Corporation, we offer our customers unmatchable services with signature workmanship. Here are some great tips to cut down on your energy bill:
- Always look for the Energy Star and Energy Guide labels. Energy Star is much more energy efficient and saves you a lot of money on your monthly bills.
- Instead of lighting the whole room, use task lighting.
- Use light-colored, transparent curtains to allow daylight and use a lighter-colored paint to reflect daylight.
- Use three-way lamps to get just enough light for your task.
- When you leave a room makes sure you turn off the lights.
- Clean or replace filters once a month or when they are no longer allowing air to pass through them freely.
- Set your air conditioner at a higher temperature setting during the day when no one is around, or invest in a programmable thermostat that can automatically increase or decrease the temperature when you are not at home.
- Using a ceiling fan with your air conditioning system will help cool air circulate without using very much energy.